Зарплата 2790 - 4402 евро/мес.
Контракт 2 года.
Город Nijmegen, Нидерланды.
Место работы Radboud University.
Подача заявок до 18.07.2020.
- You have a PhD degree in chemistry or biochemistry.
- You have experience with mass spectrometry and evaluation of mass spectrometric data.
- You have experience or affinity with chemometrics, specifically multivariate curve resolution-based methods.
- You have excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
- You are a team player.
Fixed-term contract: you will be appointed for an initial period of 12 months, after which your contract can be extended by up to 2 years.
- Employment: 32 - 40 hours per week.
- A maximum gross monthly salary of € 4.402 based on a 38-hour working week.
- The exact salary depends on the candidate's qualifications and amount of relevant professional experience.
- In addition to the salary: an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- Duration of the contract: you will be appointed for an initial period of 12 months, after which your contract can be extended by up to 2 years.
- The intended start date is 1 November 2020.
- You will be able to make use of our Dual Career Service: our Dual Career Officer will assist with family-related support, such as child care, and help your partner prepare for the local labour market and with finding an occupation.