Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
Зарплата 2395 - 3061 евро/мес.
Контракт 4 года.
Город Эйндховен, Нидерланды.
Место работы Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e).
Подача заявок до 20.07.2020.
We are accepting applications from enthusiastic and highly talented candidates who are interested in a dynamic, stimulating, and ambitious environment to perform their research. We are looking for candidates that meet the following requirements:
- A master's degree (or an equivalent university degree) in Bioengineering, Biotechnology, Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Microfabrication.
- Prior experience with microscopy techniques and cell culture/co-culture is a plus along with competencies in computer-based quantification/analysis tools
(Matlab or similar).
- A research oriented attitude.
- Ability to independently work within a dynamic team and to foster collaborations.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
The position will be based at the Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) in the Netherlands. Doctoral research will be performed within the BioInterface Science (BiS) group in the Department of Biomedical Engineering under the supervision of dr. Burcu Gumuscu-Sefunc and prof. Jan de Boer. Research at BiS is dedicated to understanding and applying basic cell biological principles at the biointerfaces, especially for regenerative medicine.
The research program is characterized by a holistic approach to both discovery and application, aiming at combining high throughput technologies, computational modeling, and experimental biology to streamline the wealth of biological knowledge to real clinical applications.
- A meaningful job in a dynamic and ambitious university with the possibility to present your work at international conferences.
- A full-time employment for four years, with an intermediate evaluation after one year.
- To support you during your PhD and to prepare you for the rest of your career, you will have free access to a personal development program for PhD students (PROOF program).
- A gross monthly salary and benefits in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Dutch Universities.
- Additionally, an annual holiday allowance of 8% of the yearly salary, plus a year-end allowance of 8.3% of the annual salary.
- A broad package of fringe benefits, including an excellent technical infrastructure, moving expenses, and savings schemes.