Зарплата 2395 - 4402 евро/мес.
Контракт 38 мес. PhD,30 мес. Postdoc.
Город Утрехт, Нидерланды.
Место работы Utrecht University.
Подача заявок до 26.07.2020.
We are looking for someone who:
- holds (or nearly holds) a Master's (or PhD for postdoc applicants) in Psychology, Neuroscience, Engineering, Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, or a related field;
- takes a strongly quantitative, computational view of psychology and neuroscience;
- has strong computer programming skills;
- takes a practical approach to solving technical problems;
- has excellent written and spoken English communication skills (no Dutch required);
- has a strong publication record for their career stage;
- is effective and efficient, able to work within a team and think conceptually.
The following experience is desirable, but not required:
- designing and implementing visual stimuli for experiments;
- MRI data acquisition and analysis;
- model-based data analysis;
- quantitative analysis of deep convolutional neural network responses.
We offer a temporary position (1.0 FTE) for one year. Upon a positive performance, the contract will be followed by a period of a further 26 months (18 months for a Postdoc). The gross PhD salary starts at €2,395 per month in the first year for a full-time employment, the gross Postdoc salary - depending on previous qualifications and experience - ranges between €2,790 and €4,402 (scale 10 according to the Collective Labour Agreement Dutch Universities) per month for a full-time employment. Salaries are supplemented with a holiday bonus of 8% and a year-end bonus of 8.3% per year. In addition, Utrecht University offers excellent secondary conditions, including an attractive retirement scheme, (partly paid) parental leave and flexible employment conditions (multiple choice model). More information about working at Utrecht University can be found here.