Зарплата 2325 - 4978 евро/мес.
Контракт 3 года Postdoc, 4 года PhD.
Город Утрехт, Нидерланды.
Место работы Utrecht University.
Подача заявок до 31.07.2020.
- Биология Клетки
- Вычислительная Биология
p>We are looking for a curious and ambitious junior scientist who
- holds a Master’s or PhD degree in Computational Biology, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or a related field;
- has a strong interest in developmental biology and gene regulation;
- has previous experience with independent research;
- has experience with data analysis, modeling, numerical mathematics and programming;
- has been trained in scientific writing, communication and presentation in English;
- has the motivation to work in an ambitious, multidisciplinary and international research team.
- a full-time position with an evaluation after one year (PhD candidate: for four years total, Postdoc: three years);
- embedding in a great team of top Computational Biologists and Life Sciences Researchers;
- a full-time gross salary starting for PhD candidates at €2,325 and increasing to €2,972 per month during the appointment (scale P according to the Collective Labour Agreement Dutch Universities (cao)) The salary for Postdocs depends on previous qualifications and experience: the gross salary ranges between €3,255 and €4,978 per month (scale 10/11 of the Collective Labour Agreement of Dutch Universities) for full-time employment;
- the salary is supplemented with a holiday allowance of 8% and an end-of-year bonus of 8.3% per year;
- a pension scheme, partially paid parental leave, and flexible employment conditions(based on the Collective Labour Agreement Dutch Universities).
In addition to the employment conditions laid down in the cao for Dutch Universities, Utrecht University has a number of its own arrangements. For example, there are agreements on professional development, leave arrangements and sports. We also give you the opportunity to expand your terms of employment yourself via the Employment Conditions Selection Model. This way we like to encourage you to continue to grow.