Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU)
Зарплата 2709 - 4274 евро/мес.
Контракт 3 года.
Город Амстердам, Нидерланды.
Место работы Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU).
Подача заявок до 31.07.2020.
- a PhD in biological psychology, positive psychology, (behaviour/molecular) genetics, psychometrics, artificial intelligence, epidemiology or something along those lines
- Knowledge of statistical methods and statistical programming (R or Python)
- Experience with or interest in behaviour genetics and molecular genetic methodology
- Experience in working with large datasets
- Interest in Wellbeing and Research
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Interest in supervision of PhD students
- Excellent in teaching at Bachelor and Master level
Fixed-term contract: 1 year.
A challenging position at a socially involved organization. The well-being team works in a team science fashion and supports open science. The salary during the first-year varies from €2.709,- bruto per month and maximum € 4.274- bruto per month (scale 10) with a full-time contract. The employment contract is first for a period of 12 months and has the possibility to be extended to 3 years.
Additionally, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam offers excellent fringe benefits and various schemes and regulations to promote a good work/life balance, such as:
- 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus
- contribution to commuting expenses
- optional model for designing a personalized benefits package