Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e)
Зарплата 2395 - 3061 евро/мес.
Контракт 4 года.
Город Эйндховен, Нидерланды.
Место работы Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e).
Подача заявок до 16.08.2020.
- Физическая Химия
- A master's degree (or an equivalent university degree) in experimental physics, physical chemistry, or similar.
- Practical skills in colloid/polymer synthesis and/or quantitative optical microscopy.
- Previous experience in development of particle tracking routines (Python, Matlab) and/or small angle x-ray scattering is a plus (but not required).
- Interest in collaborating with different groups in the Applied Physics and Chemical Engineering and Chemistry departments.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- A meaningful job in a dynamic and ambitious university with the possibility to present your work at international conferences.
- A full-time employment for four years, with an intermediate evaluation after one year.
- To support you during your PhD and to prepare you for the rest of your career, you will have free access to a personal development program for PhD students.
- A gross monthly salary and benefits in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Dutch Universities.
- Additionally, an annual holiday allowance of 8% of the yearly salary, plus a year-end allowance of 8.3% of the annual salary.
- A broad package of fringe benefits, including an excellent technical infrastructure, moving expenses, and savings schemes.