Зарплата 5734 - 6894 евро/мес.
Контракт 1 год + продление.
Город Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Место работы Picnic B.V.
Эта позиция уже занята. Отправьте заявку и мы подберем Вам похожую
- Master’s degree or higher in AI, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- At least two years of experience in data science
- Experience with maintaining a model in a production environment
- Strong Python and SQL skills
- Superb communication skills and ability to transfer knowledge to business stakeholders and the rest of the data science team
- Comfortable with taking responsibility, showing initiative, and working independently
- Ability to think outside the box and an anything-is-possible mindset
- Quality control: commitment to excellence, performance, and efficiency
For bonus points
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and CI is a plus
- Demonstrable experience in the domain of time series forecasting, and the willingness to commit to time series projects for at least one year
- You’ll work in an awesome scale-up environment with the freedom to drive your own projects and create a visible impact.
- Our fully electric vehicles and sustainable business model mean you’ll also be contributing to making the world a better place!
Teamwork makes the dream work
- With more than 80 nationalities across 3 countries, you’ll be part of a diverse company with plenty of cool stuff to get involved with, from board game evenings to after-work drinks to our company ski trip and more!
You are what you eat
- You’ll get freshly prepared, healthy lunches and snacks (with plenty of vegetarian, vegan, and halal options). Coffee snob? Don’t worry, our amazing Picnic barista has you covered.
- Mental health is important. As well as having the option to speak with Picnic colleagues who act as confidential advisors, our collaboration with OpenUp gives you easy access to professional psychologists, along with workshops and materials.
- There are plenty of sports communities and events to get involved with, from tennis to yoga to climbing!
- We offer competitive compensation and a pension plan that looks out for your future self as well as 25 vacation days per year, so you can recharge your batteries
- Where possible, we like to enable people to work in ways that suit their working styles, which is why we have a hybrid-working model. Our teams generally like to have at least one team day per week at the office (the tasty lunch and Barista-made coffee may be a factor), but besides that, it’s up to you and your team.
Benefits for expats
It can be daunting starting a new job AND moving to a new country. That’s why we offer lots of support for our many expat colleagues, including:
- Relocation package: If you join Picnic from abroad, we’ll cover your trip to Amsterdam, sponsor your Visa, and offer you a month of accommodation while you settle in (as long as regulations allow).
- In the Netherlands, we offer support with your first tax report as well as arranging the 30% ruling.
- From health insurance to living arrangements to pet passports, there are always colleagues who’ve faced the same challenges and are more than happy to help!
Отправьте Ваше резюме (CV) для проверки и корректировки
Пятый или десятый раз получаете отказ? Это совсем не потому, что Ваши знания, опыт и навыки никому не нужны. Просто Вы не умеете себя подать. Отправьте нам Ваше CV или резюме, и мы научим Вас, как стать лучше всех и нужнее всех!