Зарплата 4816 - 7365 евро/мес.
Контракт 1 год + продление.
Город Амстердам, Нидерланды.
Место работы DEGIRO
Эта позиция уже занята. Отправьте заявку и мы подберем Вам похожую
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience as a Product Owner;
- A track record of proven success in past positions;
- Academic background Bachelor’s and/or Master’s (ideally a mathematical background);
- Experience in the financial markets industry and knowing about financial products and its risk (example: hedging with options/futures) is a big advantage;
- Experience with working within an Agile environment, Scrum framework, and with project management tooling such as JIRA and Confluence;
- Experience with a start-up and/or scale-up is a plus;
- Excellent English communication skills, written and oral;
- Great understanding of the business need of your domain, as well as an instinct for direction. Where can we add value? What products/features should we build next?;
- Customer-oriented and passionate about crafting a positive user experience;
- Strategic thinker and a great listener with a natural ability to see product opportunities;
- Flexible problem-solver, with strong resilience, and ability to bring clarity to complex situations;
- Never-ending desire to grow and learn;
- A humble leader with great communication skills to bridge the information flow between the business and IT;
- Passionate about different initiatives, energized by creating and driving great ideas to market.
Most of all, we value inclusiveness!
- You create and foster a work environment where individuals with different ideas, backgrounds, perspectives, and identities feel valued, useful, and welcomed;
- You instill trust, high integrity, and strength, leading by example and communicating openly without blaming others;
- You build strong relationships within the organization and have a keen sense of how to navigate through both internal and external hurdles.
- Good work-life balance;
- 30 days paid leave;
- Possibility to earn a bonus;
- Personal and professional development with access to relevant training and career progression;
- Transport allowance or related benefits like a leased electric VanMoof;
- Pension plan;
- Paid Dutch lessons.
Plus, the basics you shouldn’t live without:
- Like-minded colleagues with whom you can share your interests and learn from;
- Flexible working opportunities;
- Lunch, fruit, and coffee at the office;
- Modern and friendly work environment;
- Office location in a central position of Amsterdam;
- Gym membership;
- €35 of internet allowance;
- Referral bonus;
- Company laptop and home office support (chair, headphones, screen, amongst others).
Отправьте Ваше резюме (CV) для проверки и корректировки
Пятый или десятый раз получаете отказ? Это совсем не потому, что Ваши знания, опыт и навыки никому не нужны. Просто Вы не умеете себя подать. Отправьте нам Ваше CV или резюме, и мы научим Вас, как стать лучше всех и нужнее всех!